Find updated Service Credit Union (servicecu.org) promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Service Credit Union was originally established in 1957 as Portsmouth Air Force Base Credit Union. They have around 50 locations throughout Massachusetts, North Dakota and New Hampshire.
Service Credit Union Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Service Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: Nationwide via membership in the American Consumer Council
- How to earn it:
- Must be a member of Service Credit Union with at least $5 in a primary savings account and open a new Everyday or Dividend Checking account with a minimum initial deposit of $100 to qualify for the $100 bonus.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
Everyday Checking is free of monthly service charge.
- Qualified bonus will be deposited into the share savings account at the end of the 90 days if all criteria has been met.
- If they, in their sole discretion, determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer in any way or that you intend to do so, they may not credit the bonus to, they may freeze the bonus to, or they may take away bonus from your account.
- The credit union will issue a 1099-INT for tax purposes.
- Cannot be combined with any other checking offers.
- Only one checking account is permitted per membership.
The bonus amount is small but there is no direct deposit requirement so might be worth looking into.
[Expired] Service Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
Earn a $100 referral bonus for you and your referrals with this one.
- Bonus offer expires 12/31/20
- Branches available in MA, ND, NH (available nationwide via membership in the American Consumer Council)
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: None
- For account holders: generate your referral link here
- If you’re being referred: open an account with a referral code here. View our comments section below for referral codes from readers.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- In order to qualify for the $100 referral promotion, referrer must have a Service Credit Union checking account and referred friend (referee) must open a checking account with Service Credit Union and sign up for e-communications within 60 days.
- Referee must also get a Visa Debit Card and/or apply for and receive a Visa Credit Card with Service Credit Union.
- Referee must make at least 5 purchases on either their new debit or credit card totaling $500 in the first 60 days of account establishment.
- $500 must be on one card or the other; referee cannot use both cards to reach the $500 purchase requirement.
- Must be a member of Service Credit Union or eligible for membership with at least $5 in a primary savings account.
- Once all criteria are met, $100 will be deposited to the referrer’s checking account and the referee’s checking account.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals members may make.
Classic and Basic Checking accounts have no monthly fees.
- If the total of gifts received equals $600 or more in a taxable year, the credit union will issue referring member a 1099-MISC.
- The credit union will issue on behalf of the referee a 1099-INT for the $100 as income.
Just a standard value offer with this one. You are welcome to share your referral info in the comments section below.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus