This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find the latest promotions and bonuses from Salal Credit Union updated here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100, $150 and $200 in cash.
Established in 1948 and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Salal Credit Union has 6 locations in the state. In you’re not a Washington resident, find other offers using our Bank Bonuses page. Top offers can be had with Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, and more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Salal Credit Union $150 Checking Offer
Earn a $150 cash bonus with a new Checking account from Salal Credit Union with this offer. Direct deposit isn’t required for this offer.
- Bonus offer expires 3/31/2019
- Available in Washington only
- Salal Free Checking account qualifies for the bonus
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with the Free Checking account
- Early account termination fee of $10 with account closed within 90 days of opening
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- To be eligible for $150, you cannot have had a Salal checking account in the prior 6 months, the account must be open and in good standing at least 90 days, and you must make at least 30 debit card transactions within first 90 days.
- The $150 will be deposited to eligible accounts within four months of opening.
- Limit one per household
- This special cash offer is subject to IRS reporting.
- All Salal accounts are subject to approval.
Salal only has a few locations in Washington. But, for those who qualify, this is a good offer to mention with direct deposit not being required.