This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rosedale Federal Savings and Loan Association promotions and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Rosedale Federal was established in 1908 and is headquartered in Nottingham, Maryland. They have 11 locations in Maryland.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Rosedale Federal Savings And Loan Association $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 Checking bonus with this offer from Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association.
- Bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Available in MD only
- Everyday Checking is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: You’ll forfeit the bonus is account is closed within 180 days of opening
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Everyday Checking account
- Earn a $25 MasterCard Debit Card Reward
- Earn a $25 Bill Payment Reward
- Earn a $50 Direct Deposit Reward
- To qualify for individual Welcome Rewards, within 90 days of opening the account, you must establish an active direct deposit to the account ($50 Direct Deposit Reward), make at least ten (10) purchases with your debit card ($25 MasterCard® Debit Card Reward), or complete at least two (2) bill payment transactions through Rosedale Federal Online Banking ($25 Bill Payment Reward).
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit.
- 4 free non-Rosedale Federal ATM transactions per month.
- No monthly minimum balance requirement.
No monthly fee with the Everyday Checking account.
- To qualify for any of the Welcome Rewards, you must open an Everyday Checking account and must not have had, or had signing authority on, a Rosedale Federal checking account within the past 90 days.
- The new Everyday Checking account must remain open and active for 180 days.
- To obtain individual Welcome Rewards, simply notify Rosedale Federal that you have completed the rewards qualifications by contacting them or returning the Notification form to the Branch location that opened your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Notification should not be given until the individual reward requirements have been met and are evidenced in your account history.
- If notification is made prior to rewards requirements posting to your account, Rosedale Federal will not be responsible for ongoing monitoring of account activity for verification purposes.
- Your account will be credited within 30 days of notification and verification of rewards requirements.
- Welcome rewards are reportable for tax purposes.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited into a Rosedale Federal Everyday Checking Account.
- The Direct Deposit must be made by an employer or outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Direct Deposits.
- Limit one Welcome Reward, per category, per new customer or account.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account/customer will be eligible for the reward(s).
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.
- In the event that they determine, at their sole discretion, that your account does not meet the eligibility criteria, they will not be obligated to credit your account with the reward(s).
- Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice, but in no event, extend beyond six (6) months from the last published advertisement as determined by Rosedale Federal.
Lots of steps required just for a total of $100 in value. Likely won’t be of interest to many people. Find more bank bonuses here, including offers from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, HSBC, Aspiration and more.