This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from Public Service Credit Union (mypscu.com) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Public Service CU was established in 1932 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. They have locations in IN.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Public Service CU Promotions Review Below
Public Service Credit Union $100 Referral Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: IN
- How to earn it:
- Refer a new member and you each will get $100.
- Give PSCU the referer’s name and promo code REFER100.
- The new member must open a checking account & debit card with one of the following:
- Direct Deposit
- VISA Credit Card
- Both will get the referral bonus within 60 days of new account opening and qualification being met.
- When it expires: None listed
- Subject to approval.
- New member must live or work in Allen County to be eligible for membership.
- $100 awarded to new member & referring member 18 years and older within 60 days of account & loan, credit card or reoccurring direct deposit received.
- Existing PSCU members & former members with account closed within 90 days not eligible.
- Bonus reported on 1099INT.
- Limit ten bonuses per referring member.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses