Promotions and bonus offers from Public Service Credit Union (mypscu.com) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Public Service CU was established in 1932 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. They have locations in IN.
READ MORE: WELCOME OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
See current membership info.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Public Service CU Promotions Review Below
Public Service Credit Union $100 Referral Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: IN
- How to earn it:
- Refer a new member and you each will get $100.
- Give PSCU the referer’s name and promo code REFER100.
- The new member must open a checking account & debit card with one of the following:
- Direct Deposit
- VISA Credit Card
- Both will get the referral bonus within 60 days of new account opening and qualification being met.
- When it expires: None listed
- Subject to approval.
- New member must live or work in Allen County to be eligible for membership.
- $100 awarded to new member & referring member 18 years and older within 60 days of account & loan, credit card or reoccurring direct deposit received.
- Existing PSCU members & former members with account closed within 90 days not eligible.
- Bonus reported on 1099INT.
- Limit ten bonuses per referring member.
Compare with the best bank promos here, including ones from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, Aspiration, Huntington and more.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply