Possible Finance (possiblefinance.com) is now offering a $5 bonus gift card for every person you refer to the installment loan provider. Other referral opportunities here.
Need a loan but have bad credit or no credit? If you don’t have any other options, you’ll want to consider Possible Finance. But be forewarned, it’s a costly solution.
For more on Possible Finance and its current offers, keep reading.
$5 Referral Gift Card Bonuses
Get a $5 gift card bonus for every person who downloads the Possible Finance app using your unique referral link and takes out a Personal Finance loan.
- Download the Possible Finance app. You don’t need to live in a Possible Finance-serviced state in order to participate.
- Visit the app Menu to share your link.
- Your referrals must accept their first loan with Possible Finance and have their loan for at least 24 hours before your gift card bonus is issued.
There is no limit to how many people you can refer, nor how many referral bonuses you can earn.
Try one of the referral links below:
About Possible Finance
Possible Finance offers small installment loans up to $500 to those with no credit check. It’s a good alternative to traditional payday loans, which you have to repay from your next paycheck and are often costlier. Installment loans allow for longer terms.
In order to get a Possible Finance loan, you must:
- Provide a valid driver’s license and Social Security number.
- Live in a state that Possible Finance serves: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington State, Missouri, and Mississippi.
- Link a checking account with at least 3 months of history.
- Have monthly income deposits of at least $750.
Having money left over after you pay your bills – positive cash flow – also helps!
The Possible Finance loan application is quick and easy, and you can complete it on the mobile app within 60 seconds. According to the company, about 50% of applicants qualify. And most of those approved receive their funds instantly to their debit card. Those who opt for bank transfer funding will receive their loan in one to two business days.
Repay Possible Finance every two weeks, for eight weeks. You can defer your payments up to 29 days past the original due date at no added cost, interest charges or impact to your credit score.
To help you stay on track, the app will send a text or push notification the day before a payment is due.
Depending on where you live, Possible Finance might charge flat fee or a monthly fee plus interest:
|Flat origination fee:
$15-$20 for every $100 borrowed
|Monthly fee + interest
|Monthly fee + interest
Possible Finance is a convenient solution if you’re looking for a small loan, but don’t have the credit to qualify for a traditional personal loan. However, Personal Finance loans aren’t the cheapest around.