- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Palisades Credit Union Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Palisades Credit Union here. Typical offers range from $100 to $300.
Palisades Credit Union was established in 1941 and is headquartered in Pearl River, New York. They have just 4 locations in New York.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Palisades Credit Union $100 – $300 Checking Bonus
Earn up to a $300 Checking bonus with this offer from Palisades CU.
- Bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Available in NY
- New Palisades Checking account is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: None
- Bonus is forfeit if account closed within 6 months of opening
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The $100/$300 Bonus
Open a new Palisades Checking account and meet the requirements below for the respective bonus.
- $100 Bonus Requirements:
- Must maintain an average daily balance of $100 for 90 days.
- Must have Direct Deposit of $500 with the 90 days.
- $300 Bonus Requirements:
- Must maintain an average daily balance of $15,000 for 90 days.
Free Kasasa Cash Checking and Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking have no monthly fees.
- Offer is not available to existing Palisades checking members, or those whose checking accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- To receive the $100 bonus: Open a Palisades checking account (which is subject to eligibility) and deposit $100 or more at account opening.
- Your $100 balance must be maintained for 90 days and you must also receive a direct deposit of at least $500 into your checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- To receive the $300 bonus: Open a Palisades checking account (which is subject to eligibility) and deposit $15,000 or more of new money at account opening.
- Your $15,000 balance must be maintained for 90 days.
- After you have completed the above bonus requirements, they will deposit the bonus into your new account within 30 business days.
- If the new checking account is closed by either the member or Palisades within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- You can only receive one new checking account opening related bonus per year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer not available on trust, estate, custodial, or non-individual accounts.
- Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Membership is limited in the New York area so this bonus won’t be accessible to many. The bonus value is definitely quite good for the $300 offer. Compare this offer with the best bank promotions here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Axos Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|