This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
OnMyWay is offering $10 bonus cash for new members. You’ll also get a $2 bonus for each person you refer to the safe driving app. Earn more money through referrals here.
OnMyWay pays you to put down the phone when you drive. The app automatically starts tracking your phone use when you start driving. All you have to do is keep your phone locked to earn rewards. Not only will you avoid texting while driving, you’ll earn cash as well.
Keep reading for more on OnMyWay and its current offers.
OnMyWay $10 Welcome Offer
Get a $10 cash bonus when you:
- Download the OnMyWay app (iOS or Android) using a referral link, and
- Create a free OnMyWay account. You’ll need to submit your email address, phone number and scan the back of your driver’s license.
- Here’s our referral link (referral code RK8z9ttqz5)
OnMyWay $2 Referral Bonuses
Get a $2 bonus each time someone downloads the OnMyWay app and signs up for a free account using your unique referral link. You’ll also earn $0.02 for every mile your referral doesn’t use their phone while driving.
There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer, nor how many referral bonuses you can earn.
OnMyWay pays you cash for every mile you and your friends drive without using your phone. Here’s how the rewards work:
- Get paid $0.05 OnMyWay Cash for every mile you drive (over 10 mph) without using your phone.
- Any passengers that are OnMyWay users will get paid as well.
- Use your OnMyWay Cash toward merchandise and cash offers, or get your rewards deposited directly to your bank account.
How OnMyWay Works
To start, download the free OnMyWay app to your smartphone. Then:
- OnMyWay will automatically activate when you drive over 10 mph, and it will disable text and app notifications.
- You can still make and answer phone calls if your phone is connected to in-car Bluetooth.
- If you get a message, the sender will receive an automatic reply letting them know you’re driving. Once you stop at a traffic light or arrive at your destination, you can check your messages and text back.
- Some apps – like Apple/Google Maps, Spotify, Pandora – will still work if they’re activated before you start driving or while stopped.
It looks like they’re still refining how earned OnMyWay cash rewards can be redeemed. Check their site for updates. From experiences online, it looks like some users are frustrated with how to access their earned rewards. But, it’s free and easy to try things out.