This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Navigator Credit Union branches are located throughout the Gulf Coast Region in Mississippi and Alabama.
If you’re in the area and aren’t yet a member, you can get more info on joining here.
Membership is open to the following:
- HII Employees – Those employed or retired from Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., or affiliated entities, and their family members.*
- Mobile – Baldwin Residents – Individuals working, worshipping or going to school in Mobile or Baldwin County of Alabama.
- Gulfport Residents – Individuals working, worshipping or going to school in the portion of Gulfport, Mississippi, that is outlined in Navigator Credit Union’s field of membership declaration.
- Federal Employees – Jackson County, Mississippi, Federal Government employees, retirees and their family members.*
- Small Business Employees – Any business located in Jackson or Harrison County, Mississippi, with fewer than 500 employees. This also includes retirees and family members* of the above group.
If you’re a member, get about current promotions below.
*See more credit union and bank bonuses here
$300 Yearly Promo From Navigator CU
This is more like a savings program rather than a new account sign-up bonus.
With the Save’N Up program, you’ll save money every time you use your Navigator debit card.
With each transaction, your purchase amount will be rounded up to the next dollar, and that difference will get transferred to your Save’N Up account. Yes, the difference transferred is your own money going towards your savings.
For the promotion, Navigator CU will match the amount (or a percentage of it) you save each year, up to $300 yearly.
If you sign up for e-Statements, they will match 100% of your round-ups on purchases for the first 30 days. After that, they will match 10% of all your round-ups, up to $300 yearly.