This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Mph.bank is offering a $365 bonus when you open one of four Spend checking accounts.
Read More: See more offers from the bank here.
mph.bank is an online bank established by and deposits held and insured by Liberty Savings Bank. Both entities are powered by SaveBetter.com. For more promotions from mph.bank, read here.
mph.bank Up To $365 Spend Account Signup Offer
- What you’ll get: Up To $365
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Open a new mph.bank free “spend” account and earn these bonuses:
- $165 when you set up qualified direct deposits totaling $1,000 each month for 12 consecutive months.
- $100 when you make a total of $365 in qualified debit card purchases or payments each month for 12 consecutive months.
- $100 when you maintain a minimum of $1,000 each month for 12 consecutive months.
- When it expires: 12/31/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
Their Free Spend Checking Account has no monthly fees.
There is a $9/month fee for the Friends account which is automatically waived the first month the account is opened, and the next full month. This fee will be waived each month if there are 15 posted mphCard purchases by the last business day of the month.
The Fresh account has a $9 monthly service fee
- To be paid within 30 days of satisfactory completion of each 12 months’ requirements as applicable.
- Qualified direct deposits are sent by your employer or a government entity for things like your paycheck, pension, Social Security, SDI, etc. Direct Deposit qualifications are calculated starting on the first full month after your account is opened (i.e., if you open your account in April, you will need to have at least $1,000 in total qualified direct deposits made to your account between the 1st and 31st of May). External/internal transfers and/or Person to Person payments (i.e., Zelle, Venmo, Apple Pay, etc.) do not qualify as direct deposits.
- Debit card purchases/payment calculations begin on the first full month after your account is opened (i.e., if you open your account in April, you will need to have $365 in debit card purchases post to your account between the first and last business day of May). ATM withdrawals or cash advances do not qualify as debit card purchases.
- The minimum balance requirement starts on the first full month after your account is opened (i.e., if you open your account in April, you will need to have a $1,000 account balance by the 1st of May while maintaining that minimum balance each month thereafter). Only mph.bank checking/Spend account balances count toward the minimum balance requirement.
- With the First account, Parents have access to students’ credit scores. Students can have access when they turn 18. Parents can determine debit card limits for students. Students can determine debit card limits when they turn 18
This is a nice bonus from an online bank available nationwide. Find more bank bonuses here, including promotions from Bank of America, Chase, and Aspiration.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply