This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Milk Bar believes desserts are for sharing. When you refer your friend to the bakery, you each get $10 off an order of at least $50. Plus, get a free sweet surprise on your birthday when you sign up for the Milk Bar mailing list. See other referral offers here.
Founded in 2008 by James Beard award-winning pastry chef, Christina Tosi, Milk Bar has since developed an adoring and loyal fan base. In fact, Bon Appetit lauds the company as “one of the most exciting bakeries in the country.”
Milk Bar now has 15+ stores across across the United States (and one in Toronto). If you don’t live near one, don’t worry. Milk Bar delivers nationwide!
Keep reading for more on Milk Bar and its current offers.
Milk Bar Give $10, Get $10
Share your love for Milk Bar with your friends, and you’ll both get $10 off Milk Bar orders of at least $50. For a limited time, shipping is free on orders of $50 or more (no coupon code or link required).
If you haven’t gotten your $10 welcome offer, click on our referral link and enter your email address.
To participate in the referral program:
- Go to the Milk Bar referral page.
- Enter your email to start sharing with friends.
About Milk Bar
What executive chef and owner Christina Tosi does to baked goods is mind boggling. She takes the sweet tastebud memories of your childhood and repackages them into an elegant and (dare I say) even more delicious form.
Her popularity skyrocketed when Anderson Cooper proclaimed his love for her Crack Pie (now Milk Bar Pie) on the Regis and Kelly show. And the rest is history.
Here’s a sampling of some Milk Bar goods:
- Birthday Cake. Birthday crumbles in the middle with more on top and dreamy vanilla vibes throughout.
- Cornflake-Marshmallow-Chocolate-Chip Cookie. The name says it all.
- Peppermint Bark Cake. Decadent dark chocolate cake infused with a peppermint soak, sprinkled with crunchy cocoa crumbs, and layered with silky fudge and peppermint frosting. Topped with crushed peppermint pieces.
- Compost Cookie. A sweet and salty chocolate cookie made with a graham cracker base, pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats and butterscotch.
- PB&J Snap. Nutty, salty, sweet and snappy. It’s the tried and true PB&J sandwich, but transformed into a grown-up cookie.
With 16 locations under Milk Bar’s belt – and plans for more – the bakery brand has stretched its reaches to an even bigger audience: online shoppers. That’s right, you can get Milk Bar’s famous cookies, cakes and merchandise sent all over the country!
Every Milk Bar order is fresh-baked, flash-frozen, cold-packed and insulated, so you’ll receive your sweet treats in exceptional condition. If you’re sending someone special a gift, you can add a personalized message.
Milk Bar Free Birthday Surprise
Get a free sweet surprise on your birthday when you join the Milk Bar mailing list.
- Go to the Milk Bar online store.
- Scroll down to the footer.
- Enter your email under “SIGN UP TO GET SPECIAL OFFERS AND UPDATES.”
- Click “Submit.”
- Add your birth date to your profile.
Milk Bar captures childhood nostalgia in a decadent, grown-up form. And now, you don’t have to travel anywhere to get a piece of it. Simply order online and have it delivered to your door.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply