This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated MAC Federal Credit Union promotions and offers here.
MAC FCU was established in 1952 and is headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska. They have 3 locations throughout the state.
MAC FCU Promotions Review Below
MAC FCU eChecking Rate Offer: 2.00% APY
*This account currently doesn’t make it onto our Best Reward Checking Accounts list. The rate is no longer being updated.
See the best Checking rates list here.
- Rate offer: 2.00% APY up to $10k
- 0.25% APY $10k+
- Availabilty: Nationwide via membership
- Minimum for APY: $0
- Maximum for APY: $10k
- Monthly service fee: $0
How To Earn The Rate
To earn the rate you have to use your checking account each month as follows:
- Have 12 or more signature-based debt card purchases posted to your account by the last day of the month (signature based means the card is run as credit at the terminal)
- Have at least one direct deposit, automatic withdrawal or one bill-pay transaction
- Maintain a valid email address with MAC for eStatements
- Log into online banking
- Have no more than three paper checks clear
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses