The Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card is an exclusive metal travel card that offers a 2% return on airfare redemptions, a 1.5% return on cash back redemptions and a range of premium benefits like airport lounge access, 24/7 concierge availability, global luggage delivery and more. The Black Card is the middle of three sibling products in the Luxury Card range and carries a $495 annual fee.
The Black Card comes with loads of unique, premium extras that boosts its value unlike any other luxury cards. Is it all worth the $495 annual fee? Let’s go into more detail below, so you can decide for yourself.
- Priority Pass Select Membership, giving you and your guests access to more than 1,300 Priority Pass lounges around the world, regardless of the airline you’re flying or fare class.
- Annual airline credit. Cardmembers get a $100 credit every calendar year towards airline fees, including airfare, upgrades, baggage fees and inflight purchases.
- Global Entry credit. You’ll also get a $100 reimbursement to cover the cost of applying for Global Entry, which includes access to TSA Pre✓.
- Luxury Card Travel. This program offers a suite of services to make your travel more comfortable at over 3,000 participating hotel properties around the world. Services and amenities may include resort or spa credits, complimentary food and beverages, room upgrades, early check-in, late checkout, welcome perks and more. According to Luxury Card, members average a value of $500 per stay.
- Luxury Card EXPERIENCES. Access carefully selected and continually updated activities covering a range of interests, including: Culinary & Wine, Activity & Adventure, Sports & Entertainment, Family, Arts & Culture and Specialty Travel.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge. Not your average concierge, this team is available around-the-clock via phone, live chat and email. They can assist you with personal requests big and small, like: making a reservation at a popular restaurant, getting sold-out tickets, suggesting things to do at unfamiliar destinations and more.
- Luxury Magazine. Members get a subscription to this quarterly publication that covers travel, fashion, design, real estate, automobiles and technology.
- Luxury Gifts. The Black Card will send you gifts “from some of the world’s most iconic and recognized brand names.” There’s no “predetermined schedule or frequency,” so expect some surprises in the mail.
Other premium perks include:
- Mastercard Priceless. Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime, invitation-only experiences.
- Airport Meet & Assist (20% discount). Have a professional representative meet and escort you through ticketing, security and terminals.
- Chauffeured Transportation ($50 discount on your first booking, 10% discount on base rates, complimentary vehicle upgrades).
- Global Luggage Delivery (complimentary second bag on your first shipment, 20% ongoing discount, complimentary luggage insurance).
Let’s not forget, cardholders get special perks on trips taken with 20+ cruise lines, as well as priority access to chartered yachts and private jets…and much more. Additional fees and expenses may apply.
If you’re looking for an attractive card that will give you distinction, then you’ll want to have a closer look at The Black Card. However, if you’re a frequent traveler in search of a luxury card with exceptional value, there are better options.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers