This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find the latest promotions and offers from Line (useline.com) updated here. See more referral offers here.
Line is a cash advance service that lets you access up to $500 with no credit checks, no interest, and no due date. The app also offers tools and services to help you manage your money better. For more on Line and their current offers, keep reading.
See the best credit repair services here.
Line $20 Referral Program
If you refer your friends, family, followers or colleagues to Line, you can earn rewards up to $20 per user who uses your code and subscribes to an active Line subscription.
Here is how this works:
- You get $1 for each person who uses your referral code while signing up and activates a Line subscription.
- For each month, the user has an active subscription, you get $0.25 with a maximum limit of $20 per referral (as long as that individual maintains an active subscription).
- Note: These funds will become available to you only after you have activated your line subscription and as long as you maintain an active subscription only.
Use one of the following referral links/codes to sign up for Line:
- Referral link 1 (code lVW7kTOH)
- Referral link 2 (code Y35C3EFJ)
- Referral link 3 (code U30D6EZG)
How Line Works
Line is a cash advance service that lets you get between $20 to $500 for emergencies and times of financial uncertainty. You can withdraw the line to your bank account, debit card, or gift card of your choice. There is no credit check required and no interest to pay. Other features include:
- Bill payment.
- Budgeting and debt help.
- Up to 20% cashback with linked debit and credit cards.
- Personalized alerts to keep you ahead of bills and protect you from overdraft and NSF fees.
To pay back your cash advance, Line automatically deducts from your linked bank account when there is cash deposited, including:
- Governement benefits
- Money earned from side gigs
- Money from friends and family
- Child credit
- Disability insurance
- Other transfers
There is no due date for when you have to pay back your line, but you must adhere to Line’s community guidelines, which includes refilling your line to ensure funds are available for you in the future and for other members.
To be eligible for Line, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Have a valid government ID
- Have a legal residential address in the United States
- Be a permanent U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or have a valid U.S. work visa
You must also pass Line’s profile assessing criteria.
Line Plans & Pricing
|Line of Funds||$20 – $50||$50 – $500||$500 – $1,000|
With a SMALL plan, instant delivery to your debit card costs $4. MEDIUM members enjoy one free instant delivery, then it costs $2 thereafter. The MEDIUM plan also includes credit, SSN identity, and change of address monitoring as well as $1 million in identity theft insurance.
Line provides cash advances with no credit check, no interest, and no due date. You are, however, required to pay subscription fees. If you don’t qualify for a traditional cash advance because you’re between jobs and you’ve been rejected by apps like Chime, Brigit, MoneyLion, Albert, Empower, or Earnin, Line is a solid option.
You might also want to have a look at Dave. They offer advances of up to $200 and charge a $1 monthly subscription fee. Dave is currently offering a $5 welcome bonus.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply