This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Lexington Law is welcoming new members with a free online consultation, which includes expert recommendations for repairing your credit. You’ll get 50% off your first month’s fee when you successfully refer a family or household family member. They will also get 50% off their first month’s fee. More referral deals here. Get your free credit score here.
Lexington Law has over a decade of experience in the credit repair industry They’ve helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean up their credit and have sent more than 183 million credit disputes.
In this review, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Lexington Law, so you can decide if they’re the right credit repair solution for you.
Lexington Law Free Consultation
New customers enjoy a free online consultation, which includes a credit score check, report summary and expert recommendations.
Lexington Law Give 50% Off, Get 50% Off Referral Program
If you sign up a family or household member within 72 hours of registering with Lexington Law, you and your referral will both receive 50% off the first month’s fee.
Lexington Law Features
Lexington Law helps you meet your credit score goals by removing inaccurate and unfair negative items listed on your credit report. Here’s how it works:
- Lexington Law obtains your credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus.
- You’ll work with the team to identify questionable negative items that might be inaccurate, unfair or unsubstantiated.
- They invoke consumer protection statutes to help protect you and determine what to challenge or overturn.
- Lexington Law sends letters to all 3 credit bureaus on your behalf, challenging each individual issue and requesting they be substantiated or removed from your report.
- They will continue correspondence and escalate matters, fighting for accurate information on your report.
- Lexington Law gives you advice on what actions you should personally take in order to increase the chances of resolving the issues.
- They communicate with your creditors to help maintain your score.
You’ll get detailed credit reports every month, and you can continually check on correspondence from credit bureaus and other agencies within the Lexington Law app. Other features include:
Every Lexington Law customer gets an account representative, usually a paralegal, who will work with you throughout your credit repair journey. You’ll have a familiar voice to discuss the details of your case and your financial life, and a personal advisor who knows the ins and outs of your credit situation.
Helpful Educational Resources
Most credit repair companies won’t teach you how to fix your credit on your own, but Lexington Law goes the extra mile to inform you about your credit repair options. They have a credit education section on their website, as well as a blog with hundreds of articles about anything that has to do with credit, such as credit bureaus, improving your credit score, negative items, life events, loans and credit cards.
Lexington Law Packages & Pricing
Lexington Law offers their credit repair service as three packages – Concord Standard, Concord Premier and PremierPlus, so you only pay for what you need. In general, those with straightforward cases will want to opt for the cheaper plan, while those with complex needs will want to purchase a more expensive plan with in-depth assistance.
|Price||$89.85 per month||$109.95 per month||$129.95 per month|
|Cease & desist letters||X|
|FICO score tracker||X|
|Personal finance tools||X|
Unlike most other credit repair agencies, Lexington Law does not charge initial work fees. But nor do they offer a results guarantee.
You might turn to Lexington Law if you have items you want removed from your credit report, have any questions about your credit report, or if you need to consult with a professional about the best course of action. Get a free consultation to start out, and 50% off your first month for referring a family or household member.
However, Lexington Law is a bit pricey. If you’re looking for a cheaper credit repair service, check out CreditZO.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses