This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Kubera.com is welcoming new customers with a $100 bonus credit (referral required). You can earn an additional $100 credit bonus for every person you successfully refer to the portfolio tracker. See more referral deals here and more investment promotions here.
Have you ever tried to keep track of all your assets, investments, cryptocurrencies, mortgages, credit card debt and etc.? It’s a time-consuming, brain-numbing process that leaves little to be desired. That’s where Kubera comes swooping in to save the day.
Named after the Hindu god of wealth, Kubera is a revolutionary online service that helps you track all your assets and investments in one place. It’s as simple as a spreadsheet but as powerful as tools used by institutions. Keep reading to find out more about Kubera and their current offers.
Kubera $100 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $100 credit bonus when you email Kubera at email@example.com and let them know who referred you. This offer is valid for new customers only. See their referral program here.
Current customers are welcome to leave your email below for other users to contact regarding referrals.
Give $100, Get $100 Kubera Hearts Appreciation Program
The Kubera Hearts appreciation program doesn’t have a standard referral structure. There are no unique links to share and no bonus points to be collected. If you invited a friend to Kubera and they signed up for a subscription, simply let Kubera know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both you and your friend will receive an instant $100 bonus credit, which will automatically apply to renewals. There is no limit to how many credits you can earn, so go ahead and stack up on them.
Kubera Hearts also does monthly drawings to get bonus credits, just for being loyal to them. You get more chances if you show Kubera love on Twitter.
Kubera has the ability to track the value of traditional assets like stocks and bonds, as well as cryptocurrencies, precious metal, vehicles, houses, internet domains, private equity, and even loans to family and friends.
The platform connects to more than 20,000 banks worldwide, so you can keep an eye on both your domestic and oversea cash holdings. With this information, the service provides a grand summary of all your investments’ value in real time, in the currency of your choice. It also lets you chart your progress over time. If you invest in a wide variety of asset classes, this kind of tracking is absurdly difficult to do on your own.
Other features include:
- Intuitive interface. Kubera is simple, streamlined and clutter-free, making it easy to read and easy to use.
- Manual asset entry. This is helpful if you own assets that are difficult to classify, such as a stake in the family business, land or crypto.
- Password storage. The software also serves as a secured storage vault for passwords, estate documents, life insurance policy numbers and other important information.
- “Dead man’s switch.” If installed, this feature gets triggered if you don’t log in for 45 days and fail to respond to multiple reminders. Kubera will automatically send a portfolio information download link with your asset data to your named beneficiary.
- White-label service. A B2B solution, great for estate planners and finance professionals who want to offer Kubera’s modern, fin-tech features to their clients.
Kubera Pricing & Free Trial
A subscription to Kubera runs $15 a month or $150 a year, after a 14-day free trial. The company only makes money off memberships, so you’ll have an ad-free experience and your personal data stays private (instead of being sold to marketing services).
Financial advisors can pay for Kubera subscriptions on behalf of their clients, but you’ll need to discuss it with your advisor to see if that’s something they recommend.
There are plenty of portfolio trackers to choose from these days. Kubera is one of the few that lets you track cryptocurrencies, and other nontraditional assets, along with stocks and ETFs. Being able to connect both your stock accounts and your Bitcoin wallets to one portfolio tracker makes it easier for you to get a full picture of your financial status. We recommend Kubera if you want to track all of your different investments, speculations and savings accounts on one, easy-to-use platform.
You might also be interested in NVSTR. The social trading platform lets you see what other people – from trusted friends to famous investors – are buying and selling. They’re currently offering sign-up bonuses up to $1,000.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses