- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Kentucky Bank $100 Checking Bonus [KY]
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Find updated promotions and offers from Kentucky Bank here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Kentucky was established in 1915 and is headquartered in Paris, Kentucky. They have locations across the state of Kentucky.
Kentucky Bank Promotions Review Below
Kentucky Bank $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: KY
- How to earn it: Open a new Smart checking account online
- When it expires: March 31, 2021
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new Smart checking account online
Kentucky Bank’s Smart eAccount includes Debit Card Rewards, Mobile Banking, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay®, Mobile Deposit, Mobile Alerts, CardValet®, Online Banking with Bill Pay, and more. Additionally, active military & veterans are eligible for one free order of checks per year.
Smart eAccount has a $4 monthly service charge. You can get a refund for up to that amount with the following:
- Direct deposit refund – ($2.00)
- If you have a monthly direct deposit into your Kentucky Bank account, you will receive a $2.00 refund each month.
- eStatement refund – ($2.00)
- Choose eStatements instead of paper statements and receive a $2.00 refund each month.
- Military refund (active & veteran) – ($4.00)
- Active military and Veterans receive a $4.00 refund each month (documentation required).
- Student refund (under age 23) – ($2.00)
- If you’re a student under the age of 23, you will receive a $2.00 refund each month (documentation required).
- Offer only valid when opening one of our Smart, Smart+, or Smart eAccounts.
- Bonus will be credited to new account within 90 business days of account opening.
- To receive the bonus, the mailing address in Kentucky Bank’s system, at the time of fulfillment, must match the address on the postcard you received.
- The offer is not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days of opening or closed with a negative balance.
- $25 minimum deposit required to open account.
- Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Consult a tax advisor.
The offer is modest and requires some hoops to jump through to waive the monthly fee. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Axos Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|