Humble Bundle (humblebundle.com) is offering up to $15 in bonus credit for every successful referral. The digital store for games and more not only offers great prices, but they also donate to charity with every purchase. In this review, we’ll go over what differentiates Humble Bundle from other gaming marketplaces, as well as their referral offer in detail.
Up To $15 Humble Bundle Credit For Every Referral
Get up to $15 Humble Bundle credit for every person you successfully refer. Here’s how it works:
- Share your unique referral link with your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook or however you prefer.
- Automatically receive 75% of your friend’s first month’s purchase, or 15% of an annual purchase.
- Spend your Humble Bundle credit on Humble Store purchases.
To qualify, your referral must be a brand-new subscriber. You can refer up to a total of 30 friends. Here’s their referral program page.
Here’s our referral link to sign up for a new account (check the link, but it looks like you don’t get an incentive for using a referral link)
Humble Bundle Features
Humble Bundle is an online marketplace where you can buy a variety of digital products, like games, software, books, audiobooks and even comic books, as bundles.
What are bundles? They’re groups of games, software, books, mangas and more, that you can buy for a limited time, at a lower cost than market price. Humble Bundle provides new bundles every week, and you can get them as a single purchase, or as a monthly subscription (more on that later).
Other features include:
- Multiple-platform support, like Nintendo Switch, Xbox PC, PlayStation mobile and Linux.
- Variety of PC games, from major AAA titles to indie games.
- DRM-free content available
- Free game about once a month
What also sets Humble Bundle apart is that every purchase supports a charity. The site has given money to various organizations, such as The Make-A-Wish Foundation, Save the Children and the World Wildlife Federation.
Some bundles donate to a specific charity, and 5% of Humble Bundle subscription fees go to a different charity every month. Other bundles let you pick a charity, or multiple charities, to support.
How Humble Bundle Works
Humble Bundle partners with publishers to get discounts on digital products, which are then bundled and presented to you. You get to decide how much you want to pay for the bundle, but it comes with a catch. Every bundle is offered at several tiers, and each can be unlocked for the right price.
- The first tier lets you pay what you want (at least $1), but you’ll get the least amount of content.
- The second tier offers a bit more content.
- The third tier unlocks everything in the bundle and usually comes with bonus items.
After you decide which bundle you’re willing to pay for, you can choose how much of your money goes to charity, the developers and Humble Bundle. Top contributors get their name, Twitter account or message on the leaderboard, or you can choose to be humble and remain anonymous.
Humble Choice Subscription
Humble Bundle offers a subscription-based service called Humble Choice. You’ll get access to a different variety of games every month. Depending on your plan, you can even keep some of the games forever.
|Humble Trove access||Humble Trove access||Humble Trove access|
|Up to 10% off Humble Store||Up to 10% off Humble Store||Up to 20% off Humble Store|
|—||Keep 3 games every month||Keep 9 games every month|
Humble Trove, available only to subscribers, is a growing library of over 200 DRM-free games, with new games added every month. A Humble Bundle subscription also gives you discounts on individual titles at Humble Store.
Humble Bundle sets itself apart from the other, bigger gaming marketplaces with great deals for great causes. If you’re an active subscriber, you can earn up to $15 in Humble Bundle credit for every successful referral.
You might also be interested in AppKarma. It’s a free app that rewards you for playing games.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers