Earn the $200 bonus by maintaining $1,500 in your HSBC Choice Checking Account.
- Open your new HSBC Choice Checking account online by June 2, 2019.
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $1,500 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening.
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
You will automatically receive the $200 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
HSBC Bank often has promotions for their Choice Checking account and I’ll keep them updated here. You can find all of HSBC Bank’s current offers here.
See these HSBC Bank pages:
HSBC Choice Checking $200 Offer Details
Checking Account Features
- Save on monthly maintenance fees with direct deposit or by maintaining a monthly balance of at least $1,500 in combined personal deposit and investment balances
- Free HSBC Debit Mastercard card
- Access to HSBC ATMs worldwide, most with no withdrawal fees
- Free online and Mobile Banking
- Access to advice from experts at HSBC
- Manage your money 24/7 from your mobile device or computer
- Move money easily between your eligible HSBC and non-HSBC deposit accounts
- Pay bills securely and for free, with an on-time guarantee
- Deposit checks with the tap of your phone
- Access planners, calculators and budget advice to help you build your financial goals
This is one of the best bank offers currently from a major bank. The monthly fee is easily waived by maintaining at least a $1,500 balance. $200 is great value for an offer that doesn’t require direct deposit to obtain.
HSBC Bank was established in 2004 and is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia. They have over 220 locations throughout these states: California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington. If you’re not local to these regions, use the Bank Bonuses guide to find more suitable bank offers, including ones from Chase Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo and more.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers