This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Freedom 24 (freedom24.com) is Freedom Finance‘s online trading platform. The company is the only EU-based stockbroker listed on NASDAQ, allowing private individuals to invest directly in big-name initial public offerings (IPOs), which was previously only accessible to institutional investors.
Since its launch in 2008 with the Facebook IPO, the platform has provided over 250 IPOs to over 400,000 clients worldwide. Let’s dive deeper into Freedom 24 below.
See the best investment promotions here, with offers from J.P. Morgan, Ally Invest and more.
Freedom 24 Bonus: $600 Free Share Offer
Get a free share of stock worth up to $600 when you use a referral link to sign up. Use one of the referral links below:
Freedom 24 Features
|Tradable Securities||IPOs, stocks, ETFs, bonds, options, futures|
|Applications||Desktop, web browser, iOS & Android|
|Customer Service||Phone, email, live chat, social media|
|Regulated By||SEC, CySEC, BaFin|
Freedom 24 gives you access to multiple stock exchanges worldwide, including the NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, Deutsche Börse, KASE, Ukrainian Exchange, MOEX, SPBEX, and more. The platform lets you invest in:
|Minimum Investment||USD 2,000|
|Lock-Up Period||93 days|
|Average ROI||62% after the lock-up period|
The biggest feature that sets Freedom 24 apart from the competition is its U.S. and European IPO offerings. You can invest in new stock at its initial price before it opens to the public market. To make the decision process easy, the platform gives you detailed background information on the company and predicts its potential for growth once the company goes public.
The number of shares you can purchase during an IPO depends on supply and demand, as well as your Freedom 24 client rating, trading history, and portfolio liquidity. The higher your rating, the larger your allocation.
Impressively, Freedom 24 offers over one million trading instruments, including:
- 35,000 stocks
- 3,100 ETFs
- 147,000 bonds
- 855,000 options
- 500 futures
You can access stocks from 15 of the largest markets worldwide. The platform covers a wide range of industries to invest in, including S&P 500 tech giants, German cars, Russian oil and gas, blue chips, promising startups, and much more.
Freedom 24’s D-account is a USD savings account with a 3% AER. All members automatically get one after opening a main trading account. With a D-account, you can:
- Earn a passive income.
- Easily top up with a debit card or bank transfer.
- Instantly transfer between accounts with just a few clicks.
Other Freedom 24 features include:
- A variety of tools, such as charts, technical indicators, analytical objects, stop loss and take profit, trading event alerts, trade orders, and much more.
- A brokers business center for comprehensive analytical support and consulting.
- A demo account to practice trading online with virtual money.
- An “InvestIdeas” blog that provides recommendations and financial forecasts from award-winning securities analysts.
- A “News” tab that covers the latest useful financial market news.
Lastly, if you need any help, customer service is available via live chat, phone, email, and social media.
Freedom 24 Limitations
Before signing up for a Freedom 24 trading account, keep the following in mind:
- Limited deposit and withdrawal options. You can fund your Freedom 24 account via wire transfer, debit card and credit card. However, all cards must be issued by an EU bank. Withdrawals can only be made to your bank account.
- No cryptocurrencies. Consider another platform, like SoFi Invest, BlockFi or Voyager, if you want a to trade crypto, along with stocks and ETFs.
Freedom 24 is an investing platform with a wide range of trading instruments, including IPOs. It’s compatible across multiple devices, and it’s regulated in multiple jurisdictions. If you’re still on the fence, create a demo account to test Freedom 24 before committing to a subscription.
Check out the best online brokerages here.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply