This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union (fortbraggfcu.org) promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Fort Bragg was established in 1960 and is headquartered in Fort Bragg, NC. They have locations in NC.
Fort Bragg FCU Promotions Review Below
Fort Bragg FCU $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: NC
- How to earn it:
- Open a Basic or Secure Checking account with a minimum $500 monthly direct deposit throughout the 3-month new member period.
- After 90 days, they will deposit $100 into your account.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
- Secure checking account has a $5.95 monthly fee. Waived with minimum average daily balance of $10,000 or more.
- Basic checking account has a $2.95 monthly fee. Waived with minimum average daily balance of $200 AND direct deposit.
- Offer is only available to new FBFCU checking accounts opened beginning July 1st, 2021.
- Must be a Credit Union member in good standing (minimum $5.00 balance in share savings account).
- The initial direct deposit must post to your new checking account within 60 calendar days of your account opening date.
- The checking account must remain open for a minimum of three months.
- The bonus will be credited to your checking account within 30 days from satisfaction of
- The 3-month new member period begins on the first day of the month following your
account open date.
- Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts and/or existing members with checking and will be limited to one bonus per household.
- See Truth and Savings Act Rate and Fee Schedule for current checking account dividend rates and account fees (included in your Membership Account Agreement and Disclosures document)
- Any taxes due on the bonus deposit are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- This offer is subject to change without notice.
The bonus is small and you need to meet requirements to waive the monthly fees even for their basic checking account.