Focus Bank sign-up promotions and bonuses for Checking, Savings and Business accounts will be kept up-to-date here.
Established in 1930 and headquartered in Charleston, Missouri, Focus Bank has 12 locations across Arkansas and Missouri. If you’re not a resident of either state, see our Bank Bonuses List for more offers.
We’ll review current offers below.
[Expired] Focus Bank $100 Checking Account Bonus
This $100 bonus from Focus Bank is for a new Checking account and direct deposit will be required to earn the entire bonus amount.
- $100 bonus is an ongoing offer
- Offer available to Arkansas and Missouri residents
- Focus Free Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Direct Deposit is a requirement
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- There are no monthly fees with the Checking account
- There is no early account termination fee
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- You must apply for this offer in-branch
- Open a new Focus Free Checking account and you’ll receive the first $50 bonus once the account has been open for 30 days. The account balance must be positive on the 30th day after opening. This bonus will be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- Enroll in eStatements within the first 60 days after opening for another $25 bonus. This bonus will also be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- For the final $25 bonus, you must set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $25 within the first 60 days after account opening. Bonus will be paid within 10 days after direct deposit has been received and posted to the account.