This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Firstrade is offering up to $200 to cover any account transfer charges by another brokerage firm if you transfer at least $2,500. They will also rebate up to $25 for wire transfer fees when you transfer at least $25,000.
Update 11/12/22: Firstrade is offering up to $4,000 when you open and fund a Firstrade investment account. The offer has been extended until 12/12/22. Read about the offer here.
Firstrade is an online discount stock broker with its main office in Flushing, New York. It offers stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds, and bonds as ways to invest.
Founded in 1985, this brokerage firm has developed into a respectable option for investors, and offers a good mobile trading experience.
Firstrade $200 Transfer Fee Rebates
Firstrade has a transfer fee rebate offer and a referral promotion.
- Account Transfer offer. You can get up to $200 in Transfer Fee rebates when you switch from another broker to Firstrade.
- Firstrade will rebate the account transfer fee (ACATS only) up to $200 charged by another brokerage firm when completing a Full Account Transfer for $2500 or more (excluding mutual funds & fixed income products).
- The rebate will be based solely on the actual transfer fee charged by the firm you are transferring from.
- To receive transfer rebate, please submit (upload, fax or email) a copy of your most recent statement from your previous broker with evidence of transfer charge.
- Submissions must be received within 60 days of transfer date.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This offer applies to Firstrade regular investment accounts and IRAs (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Rollover IRA), excluding Partnership, Corporate, Investment Club, ESA Education Planning Account, and Custodial Accounts.
- The account must remain open for 12 months with the minimum funding or assets required for participating in the offer — if your account assets fall below $2,500 due to withdrawals or outgoing transfers, Firstrade may reverse the transfer rebate at the time of withdrawal.
Firstrade Wire Transfer Fee Rebates
For a limited time, Firstrade will rebate wire transfer fees when you transfer at least $25,000.
- Promotion Link: Wire Transfer Fee Rebates
- Expiration: Limited Time
- Bonus Amount: Up to $25/wire
- Account(s) Eligible: Individual and Joint Investment accounts
- Bonus Requirements:
- You must transfer at least $25,000 into your Firstrade account.
- Login to your Firstrade account.
- Click on “Customer Service”- > “Special Offer” – > “Wire Fee Rebate”.
- On the page, you can view your qualifying fund transfers, and submit supporting documents to Firstrade to get your rebate.
- You’ll get up to $25/wire, up to a maximum of 4 rebates per month.
- You must claim the rebate within 30 days after receipt of the wired funds.
- Deposits must be maintained in the account for at least 12 months, or the credit may be reversed!
[Expired] Firstrade Free Stock Promotion
Get 2 free stocks when you use our referral link to sign up for a new Firstrade account.
- Get a Free Stock when you sign up.
- Plus get an additional free stock when you deposit or transfer $100 or more within 30 days of account approval.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses