Get all the latest bonuses and promotional offers from Firstrade here.
Firstrade is an online discount stock broker headquartered in Flushing, New York that provides investment solutions such as stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds and bonds.
Founded in 1985, this brokerage firm has developed into a respectable option for investors, and offers a good mobile trading experience.
Firstrade Free Stock Promotion
Get up to 2 free stocks when you use our referral link to sign up for a new Firstrade account.
- Get 1 Free Stock – Open an account between 1/14/2021 – 2/14/2022
- Get 1 Additional Free Stocks – Deposit or Transfer $100 or more within 30 days of account approval.
$200 Transfer Fee Rebates & $50 Referral Bonus
Firstrade has a transfer fee rebate offer and a referral promotion.
- Account Transfer offer. You can get up to $200 in Transfer Fee rebates when you switch from another broker to Firstrade.
- Firstrade will rebate the account transfer fee (ACATS only) up to $200 charged by another brokerage firm when completing a Full Account Transfer for $2500 or more (excluding mutual funds & fixed income products).
- The rebate will be based solely on the actual transfer fee charged by the firm you are transferring from.
- To receive transfer rebate, please submit (upload, fax or email) a copy of your most recent statement from your previous broker with evidence of transfer charge.
- Submissions must be received within 60 days of transfer date.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This offer applies to Firstrade regular investment accounts and IRAs (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Rollover IRA), excluding Partnership, Corporate, Investment Club, ESA Education Planning Account, and Custodial Accounts.
- The account must remain open for 12 months with the minimum funding or assets required for participating in the offer — if your account assets fall below $2,500 due to withdrawals or outgoing transfers, Firstrade may reverse the transfer rebate at the time of withdrawal.
- Referral offer. You can earn a $50 bonus for each friend you refer to Firstrade.
- Referral must be entered through the Refer-a-Friend webpage.
- The referee must open a new Firstrade account by clicking on the link in the refer a friend email notification, deposit $2,000 (or transfer assets from another brokerage firm with market value of $2,000) within the first 30 days of opening the new account and execute at least one equity (stock) or options trade within 30 days from the initial deposit date.
Firstrade Wire Transfer Fee Rebates
For a limited time, Firstrade will rebate wire transfer fees when you transfer at least $25,000.
- Promotion Link: Wire Transfer Fee Rebates
- Expiration: Limited Time
- Bonus Amount: Up to $25/wire
- Account(s) Eligible: Individual and Joint Investment accounts
- Bonus Requirements:
- You must transfer at least $25,000 into your Firstrade account.
- Login to your Firstrade account.
- Click on “Customer Service”- > “Special Offer” – > “Wire Fee Rebate”.
- On the page, you can view your qualifying fund transfers, and submit supporting documents to Firstrade to get your rebate.
- You’ll get up to $25/wire, up to a maximum of 4 rebates per month.
- You must claim the rebate within 30 days after receipt of the wired funds.
- Deposits must be maintained in the account for at least 12 months, or the credit may be reversed!
Firstrade Free Stocks For Referrals
- Login to your account and go to Customer Service > Free Stocks to get your referral link. Share this link to friends you wish to invite to open a Firstrade account.
- When your friend opens a Firstrade account, you’ll both receive a free stock once their application is approved.
How they select your free stocks:
- The free stock is one share selected randomly and determined by an algorithm.
- The value of the share may be anywhere between $3 and $200, and fluctuates based on market movements.
- They choose from the most popular companies on Firstrade, based on the trading volume in the last quarter.
More referral opportunities here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like