This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FirstBank promotions and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100, $200 and $250 cash.
This bank was established in 1906 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. They have around 60 locations throughout Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. If you don’t meet the residency requirements for this bank’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
FirstBank $250 Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from FirstBank.
- Bonus offer expires 6/28/2019
- Available in AL, GA, TN
- Essential Checking, FirstRewards Checking, Interest Checking and USA Checking for Seniors are eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fee can be waived for Interest Checking. Other accounts have no monthly fees.
- Early account termination fee: None
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Open a FirstBank checking account by April 29, 2019 and remain in good standing for 60 days.
- Set up and receive at least one qualifying direct deposit of $300 after 60 days of account opening date.
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly service charge. Monthly imaged statement $2.50 per month. Non-FirstBank ATM Transactions $1.00 and other institution ATM fees will apply.
No monthly service charge. No minimum balance required to accrue interest. Fees for using non-FirstBank ATM’s will be refunded each month.
$8 monthly service charge if balance falls below $1,000. Service charges apply. High interest rate on deposits.
USA Checking for Seniors (age 62+)
No monthly service charge. No monthly minimum balance required. Non-FirstBank ATM Transactions $1.00 and other institution ATM fees will apply.
- This offer may be modified or cancelled at any time.
- To receive the $250 opening bonus: Open a new eligible FirstBank consumer checking account (eligible accounts are highlighted at FirstBankOnline.com/250Bonus).
- Keep the account in good standing for 60 days.
- Have a single monthly ACH direct deposit of at least $300 after 60 days of account opening date.
- Complete all requirements on or before October 31, 2019.
- Customers with an existing FirstBank checking account are not eligible for this bonus offer.
- You must not have closed a FirstBank checking account within 180 days of the offer start date (February 15, 2019).
- Limit one (1) bonus per customer.
- Enrollment and participation in this promotion does not automatically guarantee eligibility.
- Bonus Processing: After meeting the bonus qualification requirements, the $250 account opening bonus will be credited to the new FirstBank checking account up to eight (8) weeks after all qualifications are met.
- The $250 bonus will appear on the monthly checking account statement when the bonus is credited to the account holder’s checking account.
- The bonus is limited to one (1) per customer.
- If a bonus is earned it will be reported to the IRS as interest, in the year received, as required by applicable law and will be reported on IRS form 1099-MISC for the year received.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor.
- For additional fees, see our FirstBank Consumer Schedule of Fees.
- This offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offers.
Standard requirements for this Checking offer. It’s a good value also. Worth taking a look if you’re in their service regions. Compare this offer with the best bank promotions here.