- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- First National Bank Utah Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 50%
- ValueEditor: 80%
First National Bank of Utah (fnbutah.com) is offering a $200 Checking account bonus when you sign up online.
First National Bank was established in 1905 and is headquartered in Layton, Utah. They have several branches within the state of Utah only, so head over to our Bank Bonuses page if you’re not a resident of this state.
Let’s review the offer below.
$200 Easy Checking Bonus
Direct deposit is going to be a requirement for this Checking account bonus from First National Bank.
- $200 bonus offer has no set expiration date
- The Easy Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Available in Utah only
- Direct deposit is a requirement for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with this account
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- If you close your account within 180 days of opening, you will forfeit the bonus
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Open a new Easy Checking account online
- Deposit $50 minimum at account opening
- Have a recurring direct deposit of at least $100 made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Qualified direct deposits include payroll checks, pension, or Social Security. Transfers from one account to another account or deposits made in branch do not qualify as a direct deposit
- Conduct at least 5 debit card transactions per month.
- The bonus will be deposited into the account within 90 days of account opening and after all qualifications have been met.
- There is no minimum balance required to obtain the bonus
- Checking offer is not valid for any existing FNB Checking customers.
- Offer valid only for those applicable accounts opened online at www.fnbutah.com.
- All other accounts opened in a branch or otherwise do not qualify.
- Bonuses will be included on a year-end 1099 interest form.
- One offer per household.
- Offer not valid for any First National Bank employee.
- For accounts closed within 180 days of opening, the amount of the bonus paid will be deducted from the account balance unless the accounts are closed prior to the bonus being paid, in which case the fee will be $10, Negative Balance Closing fee $25.
More Bank Promotions You May Like:
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account Earns 1.75% APY
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (March 2018)
- Bank Of America $300 Personal Checking & $2500 Business Checking Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Bonuses & Promotions For Checking, Savings And More
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses