This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Fair (bankwithfair.com) is welcoming new customers with a $50 cash bonus. Click here for referral offers.
Fair is a neobank and financial services platform, with lending, investment, and multilingual features. The platform was designed for immigrants who have no credit or who need access to interest-free loans. Their aim is to provide fair services to everyone, regardless of religion, race, and net worth. For more on Fair and their current offers, keep reading.
Fair $50 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $50 cash bonus when you sign up with the code fiftybucks and fund your Wealth Building account. This offer is valid for new Fair customers only. See the link below for the offer.
Fair is an ethical, digital banking service. As a member, you’ll get:
- A spending account with debit card
- An SIPC-insured Wealth Building account (earn up to 4% annually in dividends)
- Interest-free microloans (buy now, pay later) and loans for home, auto, and business (equity-based)
- Visitors living in the U.S. and international students welcome
- Access to 55,000+ fee-free Allpoint ATMs
- Remote check deposit
- Up to two-day early direct deposit
- Free international money transfers
- Kids debit cards with spending limits
- FDIC-insured for up to $250,000
The company practices social responsible investing (SRI) as well as environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) investing. On top of that, Fair has pledged to donate 2.5% of their profit to refugee causes worldwide.
Fair is an ethical financial services digital bank, created to put people over profit.
The nation has seen a surge of neobanks emerge aimed at specific demographics, including Greenwood, First Boulevard and Cheese. Welcome Technologies is also aimed at serving the immigrant population. Read about the most ethical banks here.
If you’re an immigrant looking to take out a loan, check out Stilt. You don’t need to have a Social Security number or cosigner to apply. Stilt is currently offering a $20 cash bonus to new borrowers.