If you have Facebook for Business, you can easily post jobs directly to your page and run ads on the listings to widen your reach and target potential candidates. It’s free to post and with over a billion active users every day, all businesses big and small will want to consider using Facebook to recruit.
See all the top online recruiting services here.
Facebook For Business Job Posting Features
When you post a job on your company’s Facebook page, you’ll likely find the right applicants for your open role. There are several reasons why using Facebook for your recruiting needs is advantageous:
- You can reach qualified candidates where they’re already spending their time, on Facebook.
- Your job post will appear on and link to your Facebook business page, so potential candidates have the opportunity to learn more about your company and the open position before applying.
- Your job post will also appear on Facebook Jobs and Facebook Marketplace.
- You’ll be able to track and review applications, contact candidates and schedule interviews using Messenger.
- Like other Facebook posts, you can boost your job listing to reach a larger and more targeted audience.
Facebook For Business Job Posting Review
Can Facebook for Business help you find the right person for the job? And if so, is it for the right price? Let’s break it all down below.
One of the most attractive reasons to use Facebook to post your jobs is that you’ll be able to tap into the power, reach and accessibility of the world’s most popular social media platform. Facebook has over 1.6 billion active users every day. For comparison’s sake, LinkedIn has only 675 million monthly active users and Indeed gets over 250 million monthly visitors.
With Facebook, you’ll be able to reach passive candidates, those who aren’t looking for a job and visiting job sites. You’ll also reach talent who are already fans of your brand. If someone likes your Facebook business page, the job posting will show up on their news feed. Even if they’re not interested in the position, they can share it with their friends and family who could be a good match.
Ease Of Use
Creating a Facebook job post is quick and simple, requiring only five minutes of your time if you already have a Facebook for Business page. After your post goes live, you can share and boost the listing to reach a wider audience. When someone applies to your job, you’ll receive a Facebook and email notification. As mentioned before, you’ll be able to track and communicate with applicants through Messenger.
It’s free to post jobs on your company’s Facebook page, but you might want to consider paying to boost your post if you’re not getting enough responses. With the pay-per-click option, Facebook will increase traffic to your job listing by displaying it prominently in relevant search results and elsewhere. You get to set your daily and maximum budget, and you’ll only be charged for the number of times your job post is clicked on.
With a customized budget, you can pay as little as $1 a day to boost your job post.
As the world’s largest social network, no job site has anywhere close to the reach that Facebook does. Small businesses with limited budgets will particularly want to consider recruiting on Facebook, as it’s free to post. Plus, you’ll be able to boost your listing for as little as $1 a day.
See our guide to the best small business credit cards here.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers