Find updated Extraco Banks promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $150-$250.
Extraco Banks was established in 1933 and is headquartered in Temple, TX. They have locations in TX.
Extraco Banks Promotions Review Below
Extraco Banks $250 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $250
- Where it’s available: To educators in TX only
- How to earn it: Open an Educator Bonus Banking Checking Account and set up direct deposit of $1,500 or higher within statement cycle.
- When it expires: 5/18/2021
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BBVA Free Checking & Savings (up to $250 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking (up to $600 bonus).
How To Earn The Bonus
Open an Educator Bonus Banking Checking Account and set up direct deposit of $1,500 or higher within statement cycle.
Cash Back: Receive Cash Back on all signature-based debit card purchases.
Free Debit Card: Customize your free Discover® Debit Card with an image of your choice and enjoy zero liability, ID theft defense, contactless payments, and more. Easily connect to Apple Pay®, Google Pay, Venmo and other payment apps.
ATM Fee Reimbursement: Extraco Banks has over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs located locally and nationwide. If you happen to use an out-of-network ATM, you’ll receive up to $8.33 per month ($100 per year) in fee reimbursement.
Free Mobile & Online Banking: Access your accounts from anywhere using our Extraco eBank online banking and mobile app. From checking balances to making deposits, paying bills, or setting up alerts– our apps have it all.
Monthly service fee is $6.00 UNLESS your average collected balance is greater than $4,999 OR you have 30 or more CREDIT (or signature-based) transactions per statement cycle OR you meet all three Service Fee Buy-Downs.
Mailed Paper Statement Fee: $5.00 charge assessed on all mailed paper statements per statement cycle. Waived if you accept electronic delivery (E-Statements) OR if you are up to age 18 or 65 years or older.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must: be a new Extraco Banks Bonus Banking customer, not have closed a Bonus Banking account within the past 6 months at Extraco Banks, set up Direct Deposit greater than or equal to $1,500 within statement cycle.
- If the account is open for less than 365 days, a $250 closing fee will be charged to the account
- Offer valid until May 18, 2021 for educators located in Bell, Bosque, Brazos, Coryell, Hamilton, McLennan, Williamson, and who are employed at K-12, college, or university campuses.
This is a nice bonus for qualified educators in the bank’s service area. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|