Elko Federal Credit Union promotions and bonus offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200 cash.
This credit union was established in 1960 and is headquartered in Elko, Nevada. They have 3 locations throughout Nevada.
READ MORE: GET TOP BONUSES FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in, businesses and other legal entities in Elko, Eureka, and Lander Counties, Nevada. See current membership info.
Rates from Elko Federal Credit Union aren’t very competitive upon review. Compare their rates with the nation’s best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] $100 Referral Bonus With EFCU
Earn a $100 bonus with this referral offer from EFCU. Both you and your referral will earn the bonus.
- Bonus offer has no listed expiration date and can end at any time
- Available in NV (membership rules apply)
- EFCU Checking account is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: none
How To Earn The Bonus
- You refer your friends and family to EFCU and have them give EFCU your name when they call or come in.
- Your referral opens a new EFCU checking account with direct deposit or closes on any new EFCU loan.
- They’ll deposit $100 into your EFCU savings account and $100 into your referral’s new EFCU savings account.
- Both parties must be 18 years or older to be eligbile.
- Referring member and new member referral will each receive $100 cash in their EFCU savings accounts once: the referred member has established an Elko Federal Credit Union checking account with direct deposit or closed on any Elko Federal Credit Union loan.
- The referred new member must mention the name of the Elko Federal Credit Union member that referred them at the time of account opening and/or application to receive this offer.
- Loans are subject to credit approval.
- Offer not valid on existing Elko Federal Credit Union loans.
- Referred member’s checking account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of 90 days for cash to be deposited into referring member’s and new member’s accounts.
- Membership required.
- To obtain an Elko Federal Credit Union account, you must have or open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5.
- See credit union for complete details.
- Please consult your tax advisers concerning the reporting to Internal Revenue Service of bonus payments as interest on accounts.
Take advantage of this one if you happen to be an EFCU member. Feel free to leave your referral details in the comments section below. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply