This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from Elevations Credit Union in Colorado will be updated at this page.
Established in 1952 and headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, Elevations CU has around 15 locations in the state. If you’re not a Colorado resident, see the Bank Promotions page for offers from bigger banks like Chase, HSBC, TD Bank and more.
I’ll review the current Elevations CU offers below.
[Expired] Elevations Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus [Targeted]
If you’re a University of Colorado student and open a new Checking account with Elevations you can qualify for a $100 bonus. Some students received a mailer for this offer.
- $100 bonus offer expires September 30, 2022
- Buff One Banking account is eligible for the offer
- Available in Colorado only, and to University of Colorado students only
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with the Checking account
- Your new account must stay open until May 1, 2023 or you will forfeit the bonus
How To Get The $100 Bonus
- Elevations will deposit $100 into the Membership Savings account.
- A new Buff One Banking checking account is required for eligibility.
- Must be a new Elevations member and a University of Colorado Boulder student.
- If the account does not remain open through May 1, 2023, your $100 will be forfeited and debited from the account balance.
- The $100 will be described as a dividend adjustment on your account.
- You will receive a 1099-INT form stating dividend income for tax reporting purposes.