This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU.org) here. Typical offers range from $10-$100.
DCU was established in 1979 and is headquartered in Marlborough, MA. They have locations in in MA and NH.
- Update 11/30/2022: Referral offer available again and it’s now $50 for you, $100 for them.
DCU Give $100, Get $50 Member Referral Program
- What you’ll get: $100 for the new member and $50 for the referring member.
- Where it’s available: MA, NH (Nationwide with $10 membership in Reach Out for Schools [part of application process])
- When it expires: None listed
How To Earn The Bonus
Any existing DCU Member can invite a friend or family member to join – and you can invite as many friends and family members as you’d like.
- Login to your Digital Banking account on dcu.org (currently unavailable on the Mobile App).
- Click Member Referral under the Membership section to access your unique referral link
- Send your unique referral link (which does not change) to someone you know to apply to become a DCU Member
- Wait for them to open a qualifying account with qualifying activities
- Get paid
Once their membership is opened, which includes a Primary Savings account, within 90 days the new member will need to complete at least ONE of the following for bonuses to be paid:
- A DCU checking account and add qualifying direct deposit. Qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic credit of your payroll, retirement, social security, or other recurring monthly income in the amount of at least $500.00 per calendar month. (Social Security is exempt from the $500 per calendar month minimum).
- A DCU checking account and complete at least 5 qualifying transactions. Qualifying transactions include debit/credit card transactions, ACH transfers, Point of Sale (POS) transactions, bill pay payments, balance transfers to your DCU Visa Credit Card, and Pay a Person transactions. The 5 qualifying transactions must post and clear your DCU account within the same calendar month.
- A vehicle, RV, boat, or mobility loan (purchase or refinance)
DCU will deposit the bonuses into the respective members’ Primary Savings Accounts within 30 days after the referred candidate completes any of the qualifying activities. To receive the bonus Memberships must be in good standing, as described in DCU’s Account Agreement for Consumers.
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fee.
- DCU may offer the opportunity to earn a bonus by referring friends and family to apply to become a member and complete any ONE of the qualifying activities. DCU reserves the right to terminate this program at any time for any reason.
- DCU reserves the right to modify or amend, at any time, the terms and conditions of this program. We reserve the right to disqualify the referring member or any referred candidate at any time from participation in this program if they do not comply with any of the terms and conditions. Offer eligibility is at DCU’s sole discretion.
- Referring member has a unique referral URL with identifier code in their DCU Digital Banking account to refer friends and family to apply for DCU membership. Your unique referral link with identifier code is assigned to you and does not change.
- Referred candidate must be at least 18 years of age. Please visit our membership eligibility page for more details.
- Bonuses are considered income and may be reported to the IRS for income tax purposes.
- Referred candidate bonus offer is not available to existing or former DCU members.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
What is qualified transactions to get bonous