Find updated promotions and bonuses from Crane Credit Union here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100, $150 and $200 cash bonuses.
Established in 1955 and headquartered in Odon, Indiana, Crane Credit Union has nearly 20 locations throughout Indiana. If you’re not a local resident in Indiana, use our Bank Bonuses page to find other suitable offers, such as those from TD Bank, Regions, Chase Bank, CIT Bank and more.
Membership is open to those who live or work in one of twenty-seven counties in Indiana, a member of the select employer group or immediate family of an existing member. See current membership information.
We’ve reviewed the rates offered by Crane Credit Union and they are standard for credit unions, which means they’re a bit better than traditional banks, but not very competitive with the best nationwide. Use our guides for the best rates: Savings/Money Market rates | CD rates.
We’ll review the current offers below.
Crane Credit Union $150 Checking Account Bonus
*This offer is currently unavailable. Please check the link.
Crane Credit Union is offering this $150 bonus for new Checking accounts which will require eStatements, direct deposit and debit card transactions to qualify.
- $150 bonus has no stated expiration date
- Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- There are no monthly fees with this account
- There is no early termination fee for account closure
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a new Crane Credit Union Checking account
- Within 90 days of account opening do ALL of the following:
- Sign up for eStatements
- Establish a recurring electronic deposit of paycheck, pension, or government benefit with a minimum of three deposits
- Open a Crane CU debit card with a minimum of 30 transactions
- Members will receive a $150 deposit into their share checking account after the account has been opened for 90 days and they have satisfied all requirements to receive the bonus.
- Account must remain in good standing during the 90 day period.
- Crane Credit Union will be required to report bonus amount to the IRS.
- Member will be responsible for tax consequences of earning the bonus.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply