UPDATE: Cornerstone Bank has merged with Coastal States Bank.
Cornerstone Bank of Georgia typically has sign-up bonuses for their Checking and Savings accounts that can range from $100 to $300. We’ll keep this page updated with the latest offers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and established in 2001, Cornerstone Bank has a small footprint with just 3 branches in the area as of 2017.
While they do offer Money Market and CD accounts, we recommend such accounts from online banks that have much better rates. See our CD rates page and Money Market rates page for better options.
Below are the latest offers.
[Expired] Cornerstone Bank $350 Checking/Money Market Bonus
With this new offer from Cornerstone Bank you can earn a $100 bonus for a new Checking account and a $250 bonus for a new Money Market account.
- Bonus offers set to expire on 12/31/17
- Cornerstone Money Market account and any Cornerstone Checking account is eligible for this offer
- Available to residents near their Georgia branches
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Hard Pull, which does affect your credit
- If you choose the Cornerstone Free Checking account, it has no Monthly Fee
- The Cornerstone Money Market has no Monthly Service Fee when you keep a minimum daily balance of $2,500 or more in your money market account. Otherwise a $10 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- You must keep the accounts open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit your bonuses
How To Earn The $100 & $250 Bonuses
- To receive the $100 Checking bonus:
- Open a new Cornerstone Checking account, which is subject to approval; AND
- Deposit $500 or more in new money at account opening; AND
- Have your monthly direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit must be at least $500 and needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government and must continue for a minimum of six months; AND
- You must sign up for online banking and execute three (3) bill pay transactions each statement cycle.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 30 business days.
- To receive the $250 Money Market bonus:
- Open a new Cornerstone Money Market account, which is subject to approval; AND
- Deposit $10,000 or more in new money at account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $10,000 balance for six months from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Cornerstone or its affiliates.
- After you have completed all the above money market requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 30
The Fine Print
- Checking offer is not available to existing Cornerstone checking customers and money market offer is not available to existing Cornerstone money market customers.
- Offer not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 180 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new money market account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Account Closing: If either the checking account is closed by the customer or Cornerstone within six months after opening, the bonus amount will not be paid.
Other Bank Bonuses You May Like
We keep all of the best offers up-to-date at our Bank Bonuses Page. Top offers to check out are those from KeyBank, Chase Bank, TD Bank, CIT Bank, etc.[visualizer id=”12038″]
Check back here for updated bonuses and offers from Cornerstone Bank.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply