If divorce is on your horizon, you have options to help you through the process. One such service is CompleteCase, a website that specializes in uncontested divorces. They minimize the use of attorneys, making divorce a quick and affordable process. Thus far, CompleteCase has helped over 700,000 customers terminate their marriage with minimal costs and effort.
CompleteCase is an online divorce service that circumvents the need for an attorney as well as a lengthy and expensive court process. The site is easy to navigate, intuitive and uncluttered. Simply choose your state, create an account and get started.
You’ll answer a series of questions at your leisure. CompleteCase will save your responses and hold your place when you need to exit the website. Once you complete the interview, download the documents, print them and file with your court.
CompleteCase features include:
- Ease of use. All forms can be completed online in about 30 minutes.
- Editing capabilities. Make free revisions to your documents for 30 days.
- Professional help. Phone and email support from legal document professionals and access to legal advice from local attorneys.
- Resource center. Access to legal resources, organized by state.
- 100% guarantee. If the forms are not accepted by the court, and CompleteCase is at fault, they will make any changes requested by the judge at no charge. Or, a refund will be provided for the full purchase price (less a $25 handling fee).
CompleteCase also provides will preparation. A divorce typically requires an update to your last will and testament, so these two services go hand-in-hand.
CompleteCase charges a flat $299 fee for 30 days of their service, which includes all the required papers needed to file for divorce in your state, along with detailed filing instructions. There are no additional fees for children, assets or alterations to your case.
In comparison, family lawyers cost anywhere from $200 to $1,000 per hour.
If you can’t complete everything within a month, you can extend your CompleteCase subscription:
These fees do not include actual court-filing fees for the divorce, which range from $300 to $500, depending on where you live.
CompleteCase is a good fit if you and your spouse are seeking to divorce amicably and inexpensively. You’ll only pay $299 for all your divorce papers if you complete them within 30 days, and it includes detailed filing instructions. Plus, you’ll get your money back if the divorce papers aren’t accepted by your local court.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers