This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from Community First Credit Union (comfirstcu.org) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100-$220.
Community First CU was established in 1959 and is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA. They have locations in CA only.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
Membership Information For Credit Union:
Membership in Community First Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in the California counties of Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, or Sonoma. Immediate relatives of those who qualify for membership are also eligible to join. See current membership info.
Community First CU Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Community First Credit Union $220 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $220
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it: To receive the $220 Cash Bonus, you must:
- 1) Be 18 years of age or older.,
- 2) Open the special offer 2-Year Certificate funded with a minimum of $10,000.,
- 3) Open a new Local Advantage Plus Checking account by the expiration date. Existing checking account members not eligible.,
- 4) Maintain the checking account in good standing and an average daily balance of at least $5,000 for the 6 months following account opening.
- When it expires: 8/16/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Local Advantage Plus Checking account has a $5 monthly fee that is waived with 12 debit card purchases.
- The Cash Bonus will be deposited into your new CFCU checking account by 3/15/23.
- Cash Bonus may be reported on a 1099-INT.
- Member must not have closed a Community First Checking Account within the last 12 months.
The $220 bonus is not enough to tie up $10,000 on a 2-year CD. Look for more bank promos here instead.
Find more bank promotions here. Good offers can be found with banks like Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank of America, TD Bank and many others.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply