This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get the latest promotions and offers from Community Bank of Pleasant Hill and Community Bank of Raymore/Peculiar/Harrisonville here.
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill was established in 2006 and is headquartered in Pleasant Hil, Missouri, it’s one and only branch location. Community Bank of Raymore was established in 1979 and is headquartered in Raymore, Missouri, with other branch locations in the cities Peculiar and Harrisonville. While they only have these few physical branch locations, accounts can be opened online, nationwide.
This banking network often provides decent Savings and Checking account rates, with their CD rates trailing far behind the best nationwide. Compare the best national rates here: Savings Rates | CD Rates.
We’ll review the current offers below.
Online Premier Money Management Rate Offer: 1.94% APY
The Premier Money Management Account can be opened online and is available nationwide.
- Pleasant Hill location
- Raymore/Peculiar/Harrisonville location
- Simplified saving solution
- Competitive interest earned on entire balance (paid quarterly)
- Avoid the $1 monthly service charge by maintaining a $50 minimum daily balance
- 2 free withdrawals per month; $1 fee per withdrawal in excess thereafter
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements sent semi-annually (June and December)
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses