Chipolo is welcoming new customers with a 20% discount on your first purchase (with referral link). Through the referral program, you’ll earn a free Chipolo for every three friends who make their first Chipolo purchase with your unique invite link. Check out other referral opportunities here.
Losing your keys, wallet or purse is a frustrating experience, and replacing your bank cards and protecting identity in the aftermath can be an arduous process. Chipolo designs Bluetooth item finders so you don’t ever have to deal with misplacing these important items ever again. For more on Chipolo and their current offers, keep reading.
20% Off First Chipolo Purchase
Enjoy 20% off your first Chipolo purchase when you use a referral link to shop. This offer is for new customers only.
Use one of the referral links below:
Free Chipolo Referral Bonuses
Share your unique invite link with your friends and when three of them make a Chipolo purchase, you’ll get a free Chipolo. Here’s how it works:
- From the Chipolo app, tap “Settings” and scroll down to “Get a Free Chipolo.”
- Send your unique link to your friends via email or social media.
- Every time one of your friends makes a purchase using the link you shared, you’ll get a notification by email.
- Once 3 of your friends use your unique link to make a purchase, you’ll receive a promo code for a free Chipolo.
- By clicking on your unique link, your friends will unlock a 20% discount on their first Chipolo purchase.
Chipolo makes two Bluetooth item finders. Chipolo ONE is a round fob that works well for keys, bags and backpacks. Chipolo CARD is a thin fob that looks much like a credit card, so it’s perfect for your wallet, passport holder or remote control.
Once you misplace the item attached to the Chipolo device, you can track and “ring” the item (120 decibels) with the Chipolo website and mobile app. This will work if the item is within 200 feet. The app will also alert you if you leave without your keys, wallet and etc. Chipolos have the ability to:
- Share with others. If you and your spouse use the same set of car keys, you’ll both be able to track them.
- Search within the Chipolo community if your item is further than 200 feet away from you. When any Chipolo user comes near your Chipolo, you’ll get a notification with an updated location.
- Work with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Simply say what item you’re looking for and make it ring or check the last location.
Chipolos can work in reverse. Squeeze your Chipolo twice, and it’ll make your phone ring. They also act as a selfie remote button. Just launch the camera from the Chipolo app and press the device twice.
All Chipolos are water resistant, ships free and comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
If you’re in the market for a low-cost Bluetooth item finder, Chipolos are worth considering.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers