The Carma Project is offering up to a $55 gift card for every eligible vehicle you refer to Carma that has a deadly Takata airbag. Other ways to make money with referrals here.
Over 50 million Takata airbags have been recalled across 19 car brands, including Toyota, Lexus and Scion. For more information, keep reading!
The Carma Project Features
The Carma Project is an incentive-driven marketplace aimed to accelerate consumer response to vehicle safety recalls.
For more than a year, Carma has collaborated with Toyota to address the largest recall in United States history, the Takata bag recall. Here’s how they reached affected owners and prompted action:
- Carma Community. The Carma peer-to-peer platfrom has 25,000 users that are rewarded for spreading the word on car safety recalls.
- Hyper Canvassing. License plate recognition technology identifies and notifies vehicles with safety recalls out on the road.
- Carma Move. The mobile app rewards people who find and identify affected vehicles.
- Carma Pro. This partnership program rewards independent repair shops for alerting car owners about recalls.
When you sign up to become a Carma Ambassador, you earn real rewards for helping to raise awareness about vehicle safety recalls and help save lives.
The Carma Project $55 Referral Gift Cards
Earn up to $55 in gift cards every time you tell others about the Takata airbag recall and they get their vehicle fixed. Here’s how it works:
- Reach out. Tell your family and friends about the Takata airbag recall by sending messages via the Carma Move app.
- Save lives when your referrals see your messages and get their vehicle fixed.
- Earn up to 5,500 CarmaCoin that can be redeemed for valuable rewards.
- 500 CarmaCoin for every eligible vehicle that schedules an appointment to be fixed.
- 5,000 CarmaCoin for every eligible vehicle that gets a recalled airbag fixed.
Trade in 500 CarmaCoin for a $5 gift card to popular stores on Bitmo.
There is no limit to how many gift card bonuses you can earn for spreading awareness on Takata airbag recalls.
Help save lives and earn rewards when you sign up for The Carma Project and spread the word about Takata airbag recalls.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers