The Capital One Platinum Credit Card is for those looking to strengthen their credit through responsible card usage. As such, there are no fancy rewards earning benefits or sign-up bonuses with it.
With this card, you won’t have to pay an annual fee, or any foreign transaction fees when you make purchases abroad. It also doesn’t cost anything to transfer your credit card debt. But I would advise against making any balance transfers, because the APR on the Capital One Platinum card is very high. Unless, of course, you’re currently paying a penalty APR which is higher than the Platinum card’s.
Credit cards designed for people with average credit often come with low limits. With Capital One Platinum, you’ll be rewarded with a higher credit line if you make your first five monthly payments on time. Once eligible you can upgrade to a more rewarding card from Capital One.
This card has no annual fee.
*Check out Capital One bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers