Promotions and bonus offers from Brentwood Bank can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Brentwood Bank was established in 1922 and is headquartered in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. They have just 11 locations in the state.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Brentwood Bank Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Brentwood Bank $200 Checking Promotion
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: PA (in-branch only)
- How to earn it: Present your coupon to any Brentwood Bank branch, open a qualifying account and have a qualifying, recurring Direct Deposit of $500 or more.
- Get $200 when you open a new Kasasa Cash checking account
- Get $100 when you open a new Kasasa Cash Back checking account
- When it expires: 9/30/2019
How To Earn The Bonus
- You may earn a $200 reward if you open a new Kasasa Cash checking account.
- You may earn a $100 reward if you open a new Kasasa Cash Back checking account.
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened in a branch using the appropriate coupon and the following conditions must be met within the first 60 days:
- (a) Open the account with a minimum of $50
- (b) qualifying recurring Direct Deposit(s) of $500 or more must be received.
No monthly fees with either account.
- You will only be considered for one reward amount, which is based on the product type you open.
- Your checking account must remain open and in good standing with a positive balance and no overdraft fees in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Cash Trans Promo Reward” on your monthly statement.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account.
- The total amount of the qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500.
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another, person to person, or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as qualifying Direct Deposits.
- New account will not be eligible for the offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing Brentwood Bank consumer checking account or has closed a consumer checking account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and Social Security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
- Please consult your tax adviser regarding your specific situation.
This is a good standard offer with reasonable requirements worth considering if you’re near a branch. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers