Promotions and bonus offers from Brentwood Bank can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Brentwood Bank was established in 1922 and is headquartered in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. They have just 11 locations in the state.
READ MORE: WELCOME OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Brentwood Bank Promotions Review Below
Brentwood Bank $200 Checking Promotion
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: PA (in-branch only)
- How to earn it: Present your coupon to any Brentwood Bank branch, open a qualifying account and have a qualifying, recurring Direct Deposit of $500 or more.
- Get $200 when you open a new Kasasa Cash checking account
- Get $100 when you open a new Kasasa Cash Back checking account
- When it expires: 9/30/2019
How To Earn The Bonus
- You may earn a $200 reward if you open a new Kasasa Cash checking account.
- You may earn a $100 reward if you open a new Kasasa Cash Back checking account.
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened in a branch using the appropriate coupon and the following conditions must be met within the first 60 days:
- (a) Open the account with a minimum of $50
- (b) qualifying recurring Direct Deposit(s) of $500 or more must be received.
No monthly fees with either account.
- You will only be considered for one reward amount, which is based on the product type you open.
- Your checking account must remain open and in good standing with a positive balance and no overdraft fees in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Cash Trans Promo Reward” on your monthly statement.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account.
- The total amount of the qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500.
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another, person to person, or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as qualifying Direct Deposits.
- New account will not be eligible for the offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing Brentwood Bank consumer checking account or has closed a consumer checking account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and Social Security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
- Please consult your tax adviser regarding your specific situation.
This is a good standard offer with reasonable requirements worth considering if you’re near a branch. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply