Boatsetter.com will reward you with $100 in bonus credits for referring boat owners to the boat-sharing platform.
The AirBNB of boats, Boatsetter helps you rent out your boat – everything from fishing boats to sailboats to fully-crewed yachts – to make some extra cash. For more on Boatsetter and their current referral offer, keep reading.
Get $100 Bonus Credits for Referring Boat Owners
Once you create a free Boatsetter account, you can refer boat owners to earn $100 bonus credits. Simply send your unique referral link to your network, and when one of your referrals gets their boat listed and approved, you’ll receive a $100 bonus credit.
Referral credits will automatically apply at checkout toward boat rentals.
Use the referral link below for the offer:
Get $25 Off Your First Boat Rental
Get $25 off your first boat rental when you use the referral link below:
How Boatsetter Works
|Expected Pay||$100/half day for your boat|
$40/hour for captains
|Where||2,100+ waterways worldwide|
|Requirements||A boat for rent or appropriate certifications and experience as a captain|
Boatsetter is a boat-sharing platform that connects licensed boat owners and USCG-certified captains with over 400,000 interested renters. Here’s how Boatsetter works:
- Owners/captains list their boat/service on Boatsetter (must provide relevant certifications and documentation). You’ll have total control of booking price, availability, start time and durations.
- Renters connect with owners/captains.
- Owners/captains confirm dates and times for the boating adventure.
- Renters make payments via the platform.
- Renters set out on their Boatsetter adventure.
Boatsetter has partnered with GEICO Marine and BoatUS to provide insurance on every rental order. If you rent your boat out on the platform, you’re protected during every rental period with insurance claims and on-water help via TowBoatUS.
Renters pay a minimum $500 security deposit per rental (you can ask for a higher deposit). If there is a claim, the security deposit will go towards the insurance deductible, damages and fees.
Boats under Boatsetter’s GEICO BoatUS policy will be charged a 20% listing fee based on the boat price. If you have at least one boat available via Instant Book, or you have at least an 85% response rate, the listing fee drops to 12.5% based on the boat price.
Boats under the owner’s own commercial policy will be charged a 10% listing fee (domestic) or a 15% fee (international) based on boat price.
If your boat is under the GEICO P2P insurance policy, an insurance fee will be deducted from the owner payout. This fee helps cover the cost of the insurance.
There’s also a processing fee (2.7% + $0.55 per charge) on any additional payments processed on your behalf, including fuel, damage/security deposit and other miscellaneous charges.
In the event that you cancel a customer reservation last minute, you don’t show up on time, or the boat is not in a proper condition, Boatsetter has the authority to impose a $100 fine.
Boatsetter brings the marine industry into the 21st century by connecting owners and renters, as well as captains and those looking to book chartered trips. The platform is a secure way to list your boat, rent it out and get paid. If your vessel is just sitting idly and gathering dust, consider listing it on Boatsetter to earn some pocket money on the side.
Have an RV? You might be interested in RVShare, a similar platform that connects RV owners with renters.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers