This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
UPDATE: The bank has changed its name to Bravera Bank.
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Beartooth Bank here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Beartooth Bank was established in 2006 and is headquartered in Billings, MT. They currently have one location in MT.
Beartooth Bank Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Beartooth Bank $100 Checking Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 each
- Where it’s available: MT
- How to earn it: Refer a friend to open a Community Rewards Checking Account and both will receive $100 after the account has been open for 60 days.
- When it expires: None listed
How To Earn The Bonus
Refer a friend to open a Community Rewards Checking Account and both will receive $100 after the account has been open for 60 days.
Cash Back Checking. When you use your debit card, Beartooth Bank will give cash back on your transactions if at least 10 debit card transactions post and settle during that statement cycle (2).
Free ATMs. If you maintain a daily balance of $1,000 in your account, the bank will pay for all ATM fees. Otherwise, they will cover $20 worth of withdrawal fees per statement cycle.
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Person to Person Transfers
- VISA Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay and Free Statements
The Community Rewards Checking Account has no monthly fees.
- Referral must be from a current Beartooth Bank customer to a non-Beartooth Bank customer who opens a Community Rewards Checking account.
- Account must be open for 60 days and in good standing to receive $100.
- Bonus will be paid within 30 days of meeting this requirement.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.