Find updated offers and bonuses from Bankwell Bank here. Typical offers in the past have ranged from $100 to $200.
Established in 2002 and headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut, Bankwell has a small footprint with just around 15 locations in the state of Connecticut. For other offers from bigger banks like Chase, HSBC, TD Bank and more see our Bank Bonuses page.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Bankwell $200 Checking Account Bonus
The Smart Checking account from Bankwell will qualify for this $200 bonus and direct deposit will be required.
- $200 bonus offer appears to have expired
- Smart Checking is eligible for the offer
- Available in Connecticut only
- Direct deposit is required
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fee with this account
There are several offers worth comparing this one to. A few great checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Aspiration Checking ($150 or $200 bonus), Bank Of America Advantage Banking ($100 bonus), Huntington Bank (up to $500 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking ($450 bonus).
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- To qualify for up to $200 cash bonus, customers must open a Smart Checking account, a minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account (which is subject to approval) and set up recurring direct deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once completed, they’ll deposit the first $100 bonus into your new account within the following statement cycle.
- When you have completed the second electronic transaction requirement, an additional bonus of $100 will be deposited into your account in the following statement cycle.
- You have 120 days to complete the requirements and earn the bonus.
- Offer good for personal accounts only and limited to customers who do not currently have a Bankwell Smart Checking account.
- Limit one cash bonus per address.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like