- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Bankwell Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Bonus AvailabilityEditor: 50%
- Bonus ValueEditor: 85%
- Bonus RequirementsEditor: 80%
Find updated offers and bonuses from Bankwell Bank here. Typical offers in the past have ranged from $100 to $200.
Established in 2002 and headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut, Bankwell has a small footprint with just around 15 locations in the state of Connecticut. For other offers from bigger banks like Chase, HSBC, TD Bank and more see our Bank Bonuses page.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Bankwell $200 Checking Account Bonus
The Smart Checking account from Bankwell will qualify for this $200 bonus and direct deposit will be required.
- $200 bonus offer appears to have expired
- Smart Checking is eligible for the offer
- Available in Connecticut only
- Direct deposit is required
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fee with this account
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- To qualify for up to $200 cash bonus, customers must open a Smart Checking account, a minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account (which is subject to approval) and set up recurring direct deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once completed, they’ll deposit the first $100 bonus into your new account within the following statement cycle.
- When you have completed the second electronic transaction requirement, an additional bonus of $100 will be deposited into your account in the following statement cycle.
- You have 120 days to complete the requirements and earn the bonus.
- Offer good for personal accounts only and limited to customers who do not currently have a Bankwell Smart Checking account.
- Limit one cash bonus per address.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Axos Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|