This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Bank of America has a targeted offer being sent out in emails where you can get a $10 bonus for sending money with Zelle.
Update 11/13/22: Offer is being targeted again via email.
See the Posts History below for all BofA offers.
About The Offer
Bank of America is offering a $10 bonus when you send money with Zelle. Check your email for this targeted offer coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to offer (offer link doesn’t work anymore; offer being targeted by email)
- For this $10 Zelle bonus offer complete these steps:
- Log into the Bank of America mobile app and tap ‘Transfer/Send’,
- Click “begin set up” to enroll with Zelle. Once you have enrolled with Zelle,
- Send 2 payments using Zelle in the Bank of America mobile app.
Nice easy little bonus. Wish it was publicly available.
- Bank of America Advantage Banking Promo: $100 Bonus Offer
- [Expired] Bank of America Business Checking Account $500 Bonus
- Best Bank of America Bonuses, Promotions of December 2022
- [Targeted] Bank of America Savings Account $100 Bonus
- [Expired] Bank of America Checking $300 Bonus Offer (Targeted)
- [Expired] Bank of America Student Checking $50 Bonus Offer