Aurofit.co is currently offering a 14-day free trial. The fitness app provides hundreds of motivational audio workouts for bodyweight, cardio and free weight exercises. Let’s get into more detail below.
Auro 14-Day Free Trial
New to Auro? You can do a free trial of the app for 14 days. If you don’t like it, you can cancel at any time. You’ll find the offer on their homepage.
Auro is a fitness app that gives you access to hundreds of on-demand audio workouts led by expert personal trainers and tailored to your fitness level and goals. It features:
- Access to hundreds of workouts for the gym, at home and outdoors, from strength training, runs, yoga, meditation, spin, treadmill, rowing and more.
- 50+ new workouts every month.
- Trainers that blend guidance and motivation with a little bit of fun.
- Structured training plans to run a 10K, lose weight, build strength and more.
- Heart rate, training zones and calorie tracking.
- Video guides for all strength, yoga and stretching classes.
Auro offers a plan for $11.99/month and a 12-month plan for $59.99. The 14-day free trial applies to either plan. If you want to avoid any charges, you’ll need to cancel at least 24 hours before your trial ends.
If you’re looking to train with professionals who will keep you motivated anytime, anywhere, then Auro might be what you’re looking for. Test the fitness app out and see if it’s a good fit for you.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers