This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from American United Federal Credit Union (amucu.org) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $150-$300.
American United FCU was established in 1952 and is headquartered in West Jordan, Utah. They have locations in Utah and California.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
Membership Information For Credit Union:
Membership in American United Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Utah Counties of Salt Lake or Tooele. See current membership info.
American United FCU Promotions Review Below
American United FCU Up To $300 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: Up To $300
- Where it’s available: CA, UT
- How to earn it: Open a new checking account and receive up to the following bonus amounts:
- Up to $150 for setting up direct deposit ($50 per month for the first three months that you receive direct deposit)
- Up to $150 for 15 or more debit or card transactions per month ($50 per month for the first 3 months)
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
- Basic has no monthly fee.
- Fresh Start has a $7 per month fee that is discounted to $4 per month if your average balance is $750 or more.
- GoldStar has a $10 per month fee that is waived with an average daily balance of $2,500 or a direct deposit of $300 and 5 monthly account transactions and one loan product.
- Membership required.
- Upon approved credit.
- This must be a new account for the Primary SSN, not ever having had an account before.
- These bonuses will be automatically added to your account at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.
- If any promotional account is closed before or during the promotional period, they reserve the right to deduct these reward amounts at account closing.
The bonus amount is descent but you need to jump through a lot of hoops to earn the full bonus. Compare with offers from Chase, Bank of America, TD Bank, Aspiration and more here.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply