This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union (americaneagle.org) promotions and bonus offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
American Eagle Financial CU was established in 1935 and is headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut. They have 19 locations in the state.
I’ll review the current offers below.
American Eagle Financial CU $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: CT
- How to earn it:
- Open an Everyday Checking account
- Make a direct deposit totaling $500 (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times (in first 60 days).
- When it expires: 10/22/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
There is no monthly service charge with the EveryDay checking account.
- Excludes Business Checking and Fresh Start Checking accounts.
- Offer not available to existing AEFCU checking members or those whose accounts have been closed in the last 365 days.
- $5 Savings account required for AEFCU membership.
- The account holder must enroll for a recurring direct deposit totaling five hundred dollars ($500.00) or more into new Checking account and complete ten (10) debit card transactions (signature or pin-based) on the new Checking account within sixty (60) days of Checking account opening to be eligible for $200.00 payment.
- Account must be open and have a positive balance at the time of bonus payout in order to qualify for bonus.
- Limit of one $200.00 payment per member.
- Please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your Membership Savings account.
- Amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.