Amazon’s normal return window will be temporarily extended, just like it has been in the past, so that customers can shop early for the holidays.
About The Extended Returns Policy
The 2022 Extended Holiday Returns policy says that most items bought between October 7, 2022, and December 31, 2022, can be returned until January 31, 2023.
About The Standard Return Policy
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with some exceptions:
- For information about products that can’t be returned, see Items that Can’t be Returned.
- To determine if a product sold by Amazon.com has a longer return timeline, locate the product type below. If the product type isn’t listed or doesn’t state another returns time frame, our standard 30-day return policy applies.
- While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon’s, some seller returns policies may vary. If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page. For more information about returning to third-party sellers, see Returns to Third-Party Sellers.
- For products purchased from the Amazon Global Store, see Amazon Global Store Returns.
- For information on refund timing, see Refunds.
- If you have returned an item to Amazon by mistake or included something not intended for Amazon in a return, see Mistaken Returns.
The standard return policy for most items is within 30 days of delivery. But this will be extended for the holiday shopping season.