Get the latest Washington Federal Bank promotions and bonuses for Checking, Savings, Money Market and CD accounts here.
Established in 1917, Washington Federal is headquartered in Seattle and is the largest bank in Washington state. They have nearly 250 branch locations across Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal provides a full line personal and business banking products including Checking, Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Checking, Savings, Money Market Rates At Washington Federal
Washington Federal’s interest rates for their Checking, Savings and Money Market rates aren’t that competitive with the best rates that you’ll find from online-only bank accounts.
For the best rates on Savings and Money Market account, be sure to look at our guide here for a full comparison among the best.
Washington Federal CD Accounts
Washington Federal’s CD accounts offer some decent rates. You’ll still be better off comparing CD rates here.
|Personal Account CD Rates|
|CD Term||Minimum Deposit For APY||APY|
See These Bonus Offers Instead:
Washington Federal doesn’t typically offer many sign-up bonus offers for their bank accounts. See these offers instead:
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- TD Bank $100 To $400 Checking & Savings Account Bonuses
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, February 2017
- Santander Bank Review: $225, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!