- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- UFB Direct Savings Account
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 80%
- ValueEditor: 85%
If you’re planning on saving several thousand dollars for a rainy day, the UFB Direct Online High Yield Savings Account may be just the solution you’re looking for.
Accounts balances of $25,000 or above are guaranteed to earn the highest variable annual percentage yield rate. Currently, the highest tier APY is 1.00%, which lets it compete as one of the best savings accounts.
Interest compounds daily and starts on the same day of your deposit. UFB Direct’s high yield savings account is offered nationwide with the option manage your account anytime via their mobile app.
I’ll review UFB Direct’s Online Savings account here, and share any current promotions and bonus offers.
About UFB Direct
UFB Direct is a division of Bofl Federal Bank. UFB Direct is an online-only bank that offers its customers airline mileage with their Airline Rewards Checking account, or interest earnings with the High Yield Savings account.
Established in 2000, this bank is FDIC insured and allows clients to access their funds 24/7 from any location. Scheduling regular transfers between accounts makes account management easy and convenient.
UFB Direct also gives customers the option to pay their bills online from one secure website. Customers can get assistance from representatives via email, phone call, or direct mail.
Online Savings Account Features
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance required
- Manage your account online, via mobile website or by phone
- Complimentary ATM card
- Withdraw funds using any brand ATM nationwide
- Free access to Quicken’s FinanceWorks budgeting tool
- Free mobile check deposits
- No fees for transfers between your UFB accounts
Opening The Savings Account
- Step 1 – Applications for this account are submitted online. You’ll need to gather your driver’s license or state issued ID along with your social security number.
- Step 2 – Provide your mailing address, email address and phone number(s)
- Step 3 – The first deposit must be made electronically. Have the details of the account that you plan to transfer funds from ready to make your initial deposit. If you’re filling a joint account, be sure that each account user provides all of this information.
Here are some of the best savings accounts currently for comparison:
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Ally Bank Online Checking, Savings, Money Market, CDs Promotions
- Popular Direct Online Savings And CD Account Promotions
- Synchrony Bank Online Savings, CD, Money Market Promotions
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Goldman Sachs Bank Savings And CD Account Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Salem Five Direct Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- AloStar Bank Of Commerce Savings & CD Account Promotions, Offers
- SFGI Direct Online Savings Account Promotion: 1.06% APY