- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- South State Bank Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 70%
Find the latest promotions and bonuses from South State Bank for new Checking and Savings accounts here. Typical offers are for a $100 or $200 cash bonus.
Established in 1934, South State Bank is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina and has over 130 locations throughout Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. If you’re not from any of these regions, head on over to our Bank Bonuses Page for other suitable offers.
South State Bank does offer a Savings account, but rates aren’t going to hold their own against the best in the nation. See our Savings Rates guide for better options.
We’ll review the latest promotions below.
South State Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 cash bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from South State Bank. Direct deposit is going to be an optional requirement for this one.
- $100 bonus offer set to expire on 09/29/2017
- All Personal Checking accounts are eligible for this offer
- Offer available in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
- Direct Deposit is an optional requirement for the bonus
- Monthly Fees can be waived
- No early account termination fee to worry about
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- For a limited time, earn $100 by completing the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Open and fund a new South State personal checking account.
- Have total qualifying direct deposits of $250 OR monthly automatic draft of $25.
- Make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases or payments.
- At account opening, you cannot be: an owner, or joint owner, on a South State Bank personal checking account or a South State Bank employee.
- You must open the account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.00 (excluding the Promotional Rebate amount).
- Within 60 days of opening the checking account have either: monthly cumulative direct deposits of at least $250 which includes salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income. (Note, however, that internal account transfers, deposits made at banking locations, by mobile deposits and ATM deposits do not qualify as a direct deposit.) OR one or more automatic draft of at least $25 to a non-South State Bank account.
- Have 15 or more posted and cleared debit card purchases/payments from the account.
- Promotional Rebate Payment: If you meet all of the Eligibility and Qualifications above, they will credit the Promotional Rebate to your Account within 2 business days of the completion of the 60 calendar day qualifying period.
- The Promotional Rebate will be reported to the appropriate taxing authorities, as required by law or regulation.
More Bank Offers At MoneysMyLife
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $100 Savings Account Bonus & 1.30% APY
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses